1-day Essential Employability Skills Program
for Newcomer Job-seekers
- Self-Exploration (Personal)
- Job Search & Resume Preparation (Information Management)
- Interviewing Skills (Interpersonal)
- Interview Practices & Simulation (Communication)
- Strategies for Interviews – Before and After (Critical thinking & problem-solving)
Develop confidence in your self-branding, values, and strengths for finding jobs and starting a career in the Canadian workplace environment.
Senior Partner, Professional Development of OneHub Business Centre. Dave is a CMT, with over 18 years of experience in training.
CEO & Founder of OneHub Business Centre.
Eddie Lee holds an EMBA in supply-chain from ETH Zurich.
Date: Saturday, June 25, 2022
Time: 10:00am to 4:00 pm
Total Hours: 5 hours
Course Delivery: In-person
Location: Unit 1, 205 Torbay Road, Markham ON L3R 3W4
Fees: Free of Charge
Open for registration now
or call (905) 946-8898 ext. 3 to register