1-day Essential Employability Skills Program
Mandated by the Government of Ontario, it is important to possess transferable skills for promoting employability that are essential in the Canadian job market.
Our pre-employment programs acknowledge the importance of Essential Employability Skills in the workplace and incorporate these requirements into a job-seeking journey as part of our course curriculum.
Essential Employability Skills include personal, interpersonal, communication, information management, critical thinking and problem-solving soft skills.
Youth job seekers can benefit from the program by exploring their personal identities and personality. Using this self-awareness, they can develop critical strategies to engage in a meaningful job-search process, articulate their interviewing skills, practice communication, and solve problems.
- Self-Exploration (Personal)
- Job Search & Resume Preparation (Information Management)
- Interviewing Skills (Interpersonal)
- Interview Practices & Simulation (Communication)
- Strategies for Interviews (Critical thinking & problem-solving)
Program Details: Coming Soon
Dave Kwan (Senior Partner, Professional Development @OneHub Business Development Centre)
- Over 12 years of sales and sales management experience in renowned global companies.
- Over 20 years of global training and development experience, including sales training,
product launch training, coaching and curriculum development, as well as knowledge and skills
certifications, leading to multi-million dollar sales growth.
- Licensed Practitioner and Facilitator for Insights Discovery to Personal Effectiveness ©.
- CritQTM Inventory Master and Interpersonal Coach.
- Certified Master Trainer and Global Training and Development Coach.
Eddie Lee (CEO & Founder @OneHub Business Development Centre)
- Eddie is the founder of OneHub Business Development Centre and Canada Business Enterprise Inc., currently managing over a dozen companies in Canada and overseas as CFO and senior executive.
- Eddie held a leadership position at Acer Group and helped them setup China operations, implemented special projects including business strategy development, downsizing, cost reductions, process reengineering, strategic relocation, and inventory management.
- Eddie obtained an EMBA in Supply Chain from the ETH Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich.