for People of Determination
What is the e-Store project for People of Determination?
This is an inclusive and self-advocacy project for persons with special needs to help them gain income security and alleviate social exclusion. The concept of the eStore Project is characterized by:
- an eStore operated by Persons with special needs
- Four (4) themes of products and services: (i) Eco-Friendly; (ii) Self-care; (iii) Lifestyle; (iv) Connect People
- receiving products and services as donations or purchasing at production cost from private sectors
- The Provision of on-the-job training for persons with special needs
- Build an inclusive environment where persons with special needs feel welcome
- Provide opportunities to utilize their skills and knowledge
- Remove barriers to economic participation
- Alleviate social exclusion experienced by persons with special needs
- Help develop a greater sense of self-efficacy
Through our e-store of Determination, they can:
- Participate in economic activities effectively
- Achieve labour market integration
- Improve job opportunities
- Achieve income security
- Improve social skills and communication.
- Alleviate social exclusion
The eStore Project for People of Determination will be launched in Spring 2023.