Public Speaking 101
To help newcomers become successful in the customer service industry
- Newfound confidence in public speaking
- A solid understanding of public speaking techniques to use in any situation
- An improvement in oral English skills
- Increased knowledge of slang, idioms, and vocabulary
The program will focus on helping newcomers achieve confidence and gain improvement in public speaking, with English being the primary language. The classes will be practical, simple, and applicable to their day-to-day life.
Photos from the Public Speaking 101 class on Sept 24, 2022.
- Date: July 18, 2022 – September 12, 2022 (Every Monday, August 1st is a holiday)
- Time: 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Total Classes: 8 classes
- Course Delivery: Online
- Recommended: Intermediate Spoken-English Level
- Participants: Group of 10
- Fees: Free of Charge
Max Ma (Communications Strategist)
Max is a storyteller that engages the audience with insightful perspectives and impactful visuals. He is a passionate speaker who delivers professional presentations with high energy levels. Max has more than five years of experience in professional public speaking; he has spoken at more than 200 live events and 500 digital events. In addition, Max has been invited as a guest speaker to numerous events, including events hosted by NGOs, government agencies, financial institutions, colleges and universities.