How to Deal with Hong Kong Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) & Canadian Taxes
Are you a Canadian taxpayer? Or a Hong Kong citizen who is interested in this topic?
- Addresses the challenges of handling H.K. MPF.
- Provide information and resources to deal with H.K. MPF.
- Highlight key things about the Canadian Taxation System.
B.Com, CLU, CHFC, CHS, RCIS
MDRT – Lifetime Member, TOT
President of A.T. Financial Group Inc.
- Insurance and Investment Solution
- Corporation Planning
- Wealth Management
- Estate Planning
- Amy Tong is a graduate of University of Toronto with a degree in Commerce.
- She is a Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) “Top of the Table” qualifier; an honorable accreditation that less than 1% of the world’s life insurance and financial services professionals achieve.
- As the President of A.T. Financial Group and AWM Financial Services Inc., Amy has over 25 years of experience in the financial and insurance services industry and over 20 years expertise in providing financial solutions to professionals in the dental industry.
Danny Chung MBA, CFP
President of Aegis Financial Group
- Danny Chung is a graduate of University of Manitoba with a Master of Business Administration degree
- As a certified financial planner, Danny focuses on providing financial advice to new comers and helping them better understand the similarities and differences between their home country and Canada.
Date: Tuesday, April 18, 2023
Delivery: Online (Zoom)
Fees: No Cost
Language: Cantonese (Supporting language: English)